General Questions about Cloud Hosting for Oracle
01. What service do you provide?
- What we provide is a fully managed Oracle hosting. Our Oracle hosting environment is built on our self-developed cloud application management platform.
02. What's your cloud Oracle hosting?
- It is our quick evolving hosting solution for Oracle. It takes advantage of container and Kubernetes, which is the most popular and dominant container-orchestration system.
03. What is SQL Server hosting?
- SQL server hosting allows you to manage your RDMS (Relational Database Management System) by means of SQL. SQL is known for being simple to use and allows you to retrieve data from databases, edit existing data, create new data, execute queries and delete data.
04. What functions does your control panel provide?
- Aside from general operations to manage your hosting, our control panel supports administrative functions for Oracle, including FTPS server, monitoring metrics, and Shell / SSH.
05. How do you provide technical support?
- We provide technical support 24/7 via email. Sales department is available 24/7 via live chat and email. Billing department can be approached Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m via email. If you didn't find answers in the frequently asked question list, feel free to contact us
06. What is the philosophy behind your managed Oracle hosting?
- Our philosophy is to provide managed hosting services for Oracle with affordable prices to small and medium-sized businesses.
07. Where Can I deploy my applications?
- Currently, we have five data centers located in Dallas, Texas; Bend, Oregon; Charlotte, North Carolina; Denver, Colorado; and Kansas, City Missouri. When you order the Oracle hosting, you can choose the location that is closer to your target audience.
Technical Questions about Cloud Hosting for Oracle
01. What Oracle version do you support?
- Currently, we support Oracle 11g XE edition on our cloud hosting platform for Oracle.
02. Are there any resource limits for Oracle Database 11g XE?
- Yes, Oracle Database 11g XE limits itself to 1 instance, 1 CPU core, 1 GB RAM, 11 GB of user data. For detailed information, please click this link.
03. Do you do backups for my online Oracle database?
- Yes. Our Kubernetes platform takes backups regularly. The backup frequency varies by hosting plan.
04. Can I take backups of my Oracle in your managed Oracle hosting?
- Yes. You can back up your Oracle via our hosting control panel and download them.
05. Do you have access limits to my Oracle in the managed Oracle hosting service?
- No. We do not set limits on your access to Oracle.
06. How can I manage my Oracle tablespaces and users?
- You can manage Oracle tablespaces and users in the control panel in our Oracle cloud hosting. For detailed steps, please refer to the documentation.
07. Is your cloud Oracle hosting shared?
- No. Our fully managed Oracle hosting on Kubernetes is based on standalone Oracle instance.
08. What cloud providers and regions do you support in your cloud Oracle hosting?
- We currently support the private cloud from our data centers in Dallas, Bend, Charlotte, Denver, and Kansas City. We are building more data centers and will support most of the popular public cloud providers in more regions in the near future.
09. Can I monitor the resource usage on managed Oracle hosting plans?
- Yes. Our control panel supports real-time resource usage monitoring. Please refer to this guide article on how you can do it.
10. Can I create super user for my Oracle?
- Yes, you can create super users in our client panel.
Sales Questions about Cloud Hosting for Oracle
01. Can I try your cloud Oracle hosting before payment?
- Yes. For each account, permitted concurrent free-trial deployments are up to 3.
02. How long does it take to set up my Oracle online?
- The deployment on our platform can be a matter of minutes, even seconds.
03. Do you have a download file and IP that I can test the network speed?
- Yes. You can test our network speed at the Data Centers page.
04. Do you offer any network and server uptime guarantee?
- Yes. We offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee for our network and all servers.
05. What is difference between free trial services and paid services?
- In the free-trial period, you will be able to enjoy our paid services for free.
06. How can I continue the Oracle hosting after the free trial?
- If you decide to continue using the service, you need to prepay for the hosting service before the trial is over. We will send you an invoice after you complete your billing information so that you can make the payment upfront. If you need help on this, please refer to the link.
07. How can I get my free trial?
- To start a free trial, please go to the Pricing page and click the 'Free Trial' button at the end of your interested plan.
08. Can I end my trial and upgrade to a paid subscription?
- Of course. You can upgrade to the paid subscription at any time during the free trial. Thank you.
Billing Questions about Cloud Hosting for Oracle
01. What currencies do you support?
- Currently, we accept payment in US Dollars only.
02. What payment methods do you support?
- Currently, we accept PayPal and credit card.
03. How can I get a lower price?
- You can get it by choosing a longer billing cycle. The longer the billing cycle is, the lower the price is.
04. How can I set an automatic payment via PayPal?
- Please refer to the guide article.
05. How can I change billing cycle?
- Please log in to your control panel and navigate to 'My Applications' to update your billing cycle.